How To Update Kodi on Firestick: “KODI” is an application software which is free source of movies, popular TV-series, music videos and many more. It is a Non-profit technology operated by “XBMC Foundation” an association of persons and volunteers who are operating this media source. It is 100% free for the users and enables the users to customize the app on the basis of their demands. It is an awarded app and one of the biggest sources of entertainment hub and can installed on Linux, Windows, iOS, and Android and also can be streamed on televisions using chrome cast.
How To Update Kodi on Firestick
“KODI” can be updated on windows as well as in android phones.
Following are the steps to be followed while updating on windows:
How To Update Kodi on Windows
Updating Kodi in windows can be performed in 2 ways either updating directly from the application or by logging into the official website of Kodi.
Using The Application To Update
- Open the application which is present on the desktop.
- After the opening of the app, on the left side of the screen, there will be an option of “add-ons”, click on that option.
- Then click on the package installer which will be in a form of a box on the top of the screen.
- After that, a list of several options will appear on the screen, out of all the options select the “Install from repository” option.
- Again, a list of several repository options will appear on the screen scroll down and click on the Kodi add-ons repository option.
- After that select, the programmer add-ons and a box will appear on the screen which will have several options, select the install option.
- It may take some time to finish the installation and after the installation is finished, the user will be presented with latest version of Kodi.
Read More – Sheppard Software Brain Games
How To Update Kodi on PC
Updating Directly From The Official Website
- Open the suitable internet explorer of your windows.
- Type the official website of Kodi or the link can be available from Google.
- After opening the website, several icons of operating systems will be available on the screen, choose the windows logo.
- Click on the pre-release option (the latest version of Kodi).
- Below the Alpha 1 option, there will several options of system type. Choose the suitable option for the windows which is being used.
- After that, the download will automatically start.
How To Update Kodi on Android Box Device
Updating Kodi Using Apk File From Their Website
Read More – Cartoon HD Apk Download
Following are the steps which can be followed for updating Kodi from the website:
- Open the internet browser which is available on the phone.
- Click on the search bar and type their web address.
- Scroll down the page and click on the type android option.
- Now select the 32-bit option which is available on the given list.
- The download will start within no time.
- Select the file which was downloaded and after downloading click on the install.
- It will take some time and after that, latest version will replace the old one.
Updating Kodi From Play Store Of Google
- Click on the play store which is available on the android device.
- Select on the search bar and type “Kodi”.
- After that, the application will appear on the screen and also the ‘update’ option will appear in a green box.
- It will take some time to update and after that, the device will automatically replace the old one with the new Kodi 17.6.