Kodi Buffering Fix: Kodi is a hugely used media source which can be played on Windows, iOS or firestick and is considered as the home of millions of movies, TV series, Music videos and many more. While watching, if the video gets buffered then the user might get irritated. The main reasons of buffering are due to the cache memory which is being stored or it might be due to slow internet connection. There are several ways to fix this problem on Kodi Firestick.
How To Stop Buffering On Kodi Firestick
Before knowing about the steps about how to fix the problem, certain things are to be remembered while performing this step. By giving access to this, it will end all the security protocols and all security features.
How to Fix Buffering on Kodi
Kodi does not allow any third party access for obvious security purpose. But the add-ons we will install are perfectly tested and also recommended to use.
Fixing The Problem By Giving Access To Unknown Sources
Read More – How to Update Kodi
- Switch ON firestick and open Kodi home menu and click on settings.
- At the bottom of the screen, select the system settings.
- On the left side of the screen, there will a list of options, from the list click on Add-ons. Again, a list of options will appear on the screen, from the list click on the unknown sources and turn it on ON.
- Go back to the previous page of settings, click on file manager.
- There will be two options in front of you, choose the add source.
- A box will appear named as ‘add file source’, choose the ‘none’ option.
- A search bar will appear which will ask you to enter the URL, type www.troypoint.com and select okay.
- You will again be presented the previous box, which ask to enter the name of the file. Type the name of your choice and click on okay.
- Go back to the home screen of Kodi. Search for add-on list choose the icon which will be named as my add-ons.
- From the list of options, choose the Fourth option, Install from Zip File.
- Search by the name of the file which you have assigned while downloading.
- After clicking on the file, choose the option Install from repository. It will take some time for an option named as Durex repository to appear.
- When it will appear on the list, choose the option.
- After opening it, Click on the fourth option named as Programme add-ons.
- Click on Durex And it will give you the option of installing it. Choose the install option.
- Return back to the Kodi Home screen, and again visit the add-ons category, choose the Durex wizard.
- Select the maintenance option and from that choose the System tweaks\fixes.
- From that choose the Quick configure advanced settings, which will gain access to the user for adjusting settings on the basis of their liking.
- Click on the write file option and restart Kodi. After that, you can enjoy Kodi without buffering or any other problems.
- Kodi Buffering Issues