How To Install Kodi 17.1 On Firestick: The new version of Kodi which is named as Kodi 17.1 has great new features which can force the users to fall in love with it. It has designed some default skins for each operating system and also for firestick. A Web Interface with much more capabilities and is named as Chorus2. This new interface allowsmulti-streaming from a single device and the developers have also worked on the add-ons.
How To Install Kodi 17.1 On Firestick
Following are some of the steps which are to be followed while installing Kodi 17.1 on firestick:
- Switch on the firestick and open the settings.
- Then click on device option and after that choose the developers option.
- From the option turn on Apps from unknown sources. Switching on will grant access to the other applications on Kodi.
- Return to the home screen of the firestick and click on search option. Type ‘downloader’ using the virtual keyboard and click on search option.
- Many icons will appear on the screen, choose the icon that has the name of ‘downloader’.
- Then the option of downloading will appear, click on okay. It may take some time for downloading depending on the speed of the internet the user is using.
- Once downloaded. Install the application. It will open with a dialogue box that will contain a welcome message and also with an ok option at the bottom right of the box.
- When the website will finally appear on the screen, out of all the icons choose the android icon which will directly take you to the official website of Kodi.
- There will be an option for the Kodi 17.1, after clicking on the icon, the downloading process will start.
- Depending on the speed of the internet the time may vary. Open the downloaded file.
- After that, the installer page of Kodi will appear on the screen that will ask whether to install or not. Click on the install option which is situated on the bottom right side of the page.
- After that, the Kodi 17.1 will be installed on the fire stick and you can enjoy all the features of the application.
How To Install Exodus Kodi 17.1 On Firestick
After the installation of the Kodi 17.1, protect Kodi with the virtual private network (VPN). It is an important process, because the add-ons which will be installed may harm your device. But with VPN, you can run all the add-ons without worrying about anything.
Read More – How to Stop Buffering on Kodi
Kodi 17.1 Install from Zip
It is also an illegal work to use the add-ons for playing the videos and by tracking the IP address of the user, government officials can reach to you and fine you a penalty oflump sum amount. Using VPN, can protect you from all these problems.